Selection Process and Criteria
Selection for participation in the Believers’ Worship School will be conducted based on merit. All applications will be reviewed by a selection panel. Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week after the closing date for application.
To be eligible for enrollment, the applicant is required to:
- Be a committed Christian
- Have a strong sense of and passion for the Worship ministry
- Be a regular and active member of a local church (for at least the last 6 months)
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of submitting the application
- Have successfully completed at least Senior High School (SHS)
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
- To conduct themselves according to the requirements of the Student Code of Conduct, up to and during the period of their enrolment
In certain instances, an applicant may be requested to provide additional evidence that they meet these requirements. Also, periodically the School may apply additional conditions with respect to the above entry requirements. This will be done in the best interest of applicants, based on our experience of the demands of ministry training, to ensure that they are set up to succeed.